Can you believe that summer is almost over and school is just around the corner? This year I will have a Freshman in College and a 3 year old preschooler starting their first days of school. It's been a long time since I've had a preschooler. It's been fun to look back and remember some of the traditions we started when Queen Bee was starting school 15 years ago. I can't wait to do those same things again this time around with Baby Bumblebee. I wanted to share some really great back to school ideas that I've found around the web.
1. This is a great way to keep things organized for your little student. Back to School Station by 36th Avenue
2. I can't wait to start this tradition with Baby Bumblebee. It will be so fun to look back and see how he changes throughout the years. Back To School Interview printable by Giggles Galore
3. So many yummy ideas! No more boring PB&J sandwiches. 31 Days of School Lunch Ideas by 5 Dollar Dinners
4. I love this idea! Kids will love making their own fun pencils. This is a great way to get them excited to go back to school. DIY Washi Tape Pencils by Pink Doormat
5. We read the Kissing Hand every year before the first day of school with Queen Bee. (I get teary just thinking about it) I love this idea of cutting out a hand print to see how they grow. Kissing Hand Keys by Crissy's Crafts